Late Availability. Up to 30% off
Twilight Wedding Packages. Great savings!
- These deals include the entire house for two days and nights mid week and three over a weekend. The house sleeps up to 50 guests and the ballroom can accommodate up to 160 guests for the wedding meal. Our award-winning catering starts around £55 per person for a two course meal or £20 per person for twilight wedding catering and there is no minimum guest number.
- Late availability wedding deals and last minute wedding cancellations. Please email Stef to see what we have. There aren’t many.
- Interested in a Twilight Tuesday Wedding? These offer huge savings over a traditional wedding day with catering around £20 per person. Cheaper than a Hotel, but you still get 2-3 days and nights. And don’t worry, you don’t really have to get married on a Tuesday. Twilight Tuesday just sounds catchy. You can pick another day if you like. We thrown in free stuff and early check-in!
- Want over £7,000 toward the cost of your wedding? Lots of our brides and grooms ask their guests for a contribution toward the venue cost as they will be staying overnight for up to three nights complete with free food on you too. The local hotels are £200-£250 per night! We suggest £150. Feel bad asking for money? Lots of people do, but don’t worry, we have the ideal cringe free solution. Add it to your wedding gift list. Take a look at this link to HoneyFund to see what you can do. (Other free gift sites are available!)
Current offers (until 30.11.23)
- 10% off the venue total if you pay in full when you book.
- 10% off a lump sum payment paid when you book.
All the time offers
- 2.5% off if you pay by direct debit.
- A discount for not using the ballroom.
- A discount for checking out on a Sunday instead of Monday.
Our great value wedding offer prices includes exclusive use of the entire 17 bedroom mansion (sleeping 50) and ballroom for two or three days & nights and your own experienced and dedicated Wedding Planner! We don’t add anything to your bill. When you are looking for Logie House Wedding Cost, what we quote is what you pay (no hidden charges or drip pricing here! and we won’t hit you with any inflation increase either). Our bar prices are pub prices, so you and your guests can enjoy the night without having to sell a kidney or drink out of the boot of their car.
Value Worth Celebrating!
There are many ways to take advantage of our great value offers, so choosing an off-peak, mid-week or winter wedding are all fantastic ways to get your fairytale wedding at an even more affordable price. Also late availability weddings are a great option for couples who want to get married, but don’t want to wait!
The Fashionable Alternative
Mid-week weddings have grown hugely in popularity in recent years. Since Beyoncé, Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears all got married on weekdays. But here at Logie Country House wedding venue, Inverurie, all of our brides and grooms are superstars. We offer exclusive use of the castle for two days and nights mid-week (Tuesday-Thursday). Whats more, bring your helicopter to Inverurie too as we have a helipad on the lawn!
So Why Choose a Mid-week Wedding?
If you don’t want to compromise on your venue at your desired time of year (or wait a year in advance!) you’ll have much more choice if you get married mid-week. Whether aiming for an elusive Scottish sunny day, or a beautiful snowy backdrop for your wedding, you’ll find more flexibility and great value picking a mid-week wedding.
It beats work!
Another great money-saving option is to book a winter wedding at Logie Country House, which is similar to a mid-week wedding for choice and availability.
Just imagine…snow outside, you and your guests warm inside, roaring fires, G&T on a lilo in the pool, bubbling hot tubs and that cozy feeling from a wee local dram. Beautiful photos with clear blue skies, or crisp frost or snow. Our winter weddings are great value (and don’t worry, we have a stack of snow clearing machines and we know how to use them).